Thursday, October 09, 2008

little Kenet.

8 OCTOBER 2008 !!

Congratulations to you, my old friend,
Birthday wishes to you, I do send.
You look good for your age,
I could say,
But you look good to me any day.
When I look in the mirror,
I sigh,'
Cause I know the mirror doesn't lie.
You're aging like me,
so you surely can see
That you're getting to be an old guy.
Happy Birthday To Ruzaini Bin Mahadi.

We share secrets, we laugh and even cry,
We have so much in common,
Concerns, likes and dislikes.
Ours is a relationship joined by
Tender velvet chains that link our
similar dreams of life and love.
A gentle intuition guides us in our
individual struggles to succeed
at the things we pursue, to stand
out from the crowd.
In you I have found so much of myself,
Including many of the same
Insecurities and philosophies.
Complete inner-peace and happiness,
These are the things I wish for you,
in the present and in the future
because you are my kindred spirit.

happy birthday to RUZAINI BIN MAHADI.

we've been bestfriends for seven years now. i know you and you know me. i wish for your success in everything you do and DO NOT FORGET ME ON PAYDAYS. blanja~~ askar dahh, jgntah skulah bah lagi. haha. nyusahkan saja.. kraja ja baik2x.. aku doakan ko lakas2x kana naikkn pangkat. lapas A-Level ne, mudahan jua jadi ssjn tarus hahaha. kpala gajinya bh lawaaa.. $$$$$.. you are no longer KENET.. already big bhh. tapi ko tetap KENET dihatiku smpai bila2x.. hahaha..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

p/s: jgn lupa lanja ahh.. and and plan for after exam, makesure JADI!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment