Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Horrible.. horrible!

Last night I had a horrible dream.

Two of the most important persons in my life were.. Guess what? Hit by a garbage truck. And died on impact.

One, my best friend, Ret was hit while he was reversing his car, and one, my favorite ex, was hit while walking on the side of the road. Same truck. How stupid can he be? -_-

I can laugh it out now, but God knows I cried my eyes off the moment I woke up. Seriously, of all the unfortunate ways to go, that was theirs'.

I wish the truck would've swerved, and instead of hitting the two, it fell on top of Mali.

I'm tired. My back hurts like hell. I only slept for two hours. I still have to go to Tutong later at 9AM. And I have little idiots to tutor. How is English Primary 5 hard? Stupid. I can eat those papers and still score 100%....

I'm riding my emotional rollercoaster. Fucking hormones. I wish I'm a male.

Ret, sorry for the things I said on my FB status. Didn't really mean it. =/ But I still love you though. :D

As soon as I woke up (and finished crying), I called Mali. He was getting ready to ITB, (he put me on speaker while running around, getting dressed. He's awesome.) He asked me this.

"Do you honestly still have feelings for him?"

My answer was no, at the time. Well, I just got up and my brain hasn't kick in properly. But now, I guess, best answer I could come up with is:

If you loved someone more than anything in the world, it'd be lie to say that you feel absolutely nothing towards them anymore. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment