Thursday, March 31, 2011

New resident in Shitville. Welcome!

Well.. Except for the quick flash of joy, which came in forms of:

1. My best buddy Areef a.k.a the Ret's very lengthy albeit minutes early birthday message and very creative email from Jeremy all the way from Australia,
2. Followed by notes from Leena, Myzah, and Tiffy,
3. New special forum thread by EPS crew, made by Sangheili, (which got me more than 25 wishes).
4. A story banner made by a fan for my (unfinished) story. *which I will post after I finished my story. Pfft.)
5. A short but appreciated messages from Yadie and my family and cousins.

(I've cut all ties from my former colleagues and there are the only few friends I deemed to be worth keeping. These are some of the few.)

My birthday sucked.


My brothers were too busy to come for a visit, my father did not remember her ONLY daughter's birthday and the worst of it? My mum is ill, so ill that she requires a major surgery to heal. A surgery she's too afraid to perform. I'm damn worried about losing her, and she's afraid of ghosts waiting to maim her in the hospital when she's recovering after the surgery.

To add salt to the injury,

All these years, I so foolishly thought, I held a special place in someone's heart. The person who is responsible for my not moving on.
But, that one person.. DOES NOT remember this date.

I ask for nothing. Even when we're still together, I never ask for a single worldly possession. Not once. I seek only acknowledgement of my existence.. Knowing that I cross your pretty little head every once in a while. Is that too much to ask? I can't believe I stayed whole night and day waiting by the phone, and hoping to God for the incoming message to be from you.

Yadie hurts girls. That's what he does. And I hurt him. Many times that I've lost count. I'm like his living karma. But even he remembers my birthday. He never failed to wish me, even though it's just a simple "happy birthday." Never. He's not a bad guy. Maybe to others, but to me, he's awfully nice. Awfully. And I don't want him.

Jeremy is.. Bleh. What can I say? You're Singaporean. I do not marry foreigner, even if you're a doctor. Bwahaha! I've spent so many blogposts praising you before, so shut up. Let me praise others. Bwahaha!

Mali is.. just right. Mali is right. My loyalty is wasted. I let the good guys go, because I wish for a wrong guy. I let him go too, because it felt weird to see him as a boyfriend. -_- Better off friends.

~~~~~~~~

My dearest, favorite ex-boyfriend, 

From this time forth, I am officially abjuring you from my "to keep" list, and I declare you to be a permanent resident in my Shitville. I'll be damned if I waste another drop of tear for you. You are no longer welcome to contact me by any means, and you are to stay away from me as far as humanely possible. I no longer know you, nor will I affirm our previous affiliation, for you have hurt me more ways than anybody could.

With this, I wish you the best of luck.

Goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment