Monday, March 21, 2011

A girl can dream..

OKAY... 9 more days to go..

What I want for my birthday this year:

1. New XBOX controller


When Mali asked me, what I want for birthday, honest to God my first thought was these. Not necessarily COD controller (though if anyone would buy me one, I'd gladly marry him), any controller is fine. I'm in dire need of new xbox controller. My old one is just.. fuckugly. 

2. XBOX skin

My XBOX is currently naked. He wants new skin. My console is a male by the way, I spent hours dry-humping him.. virtually. 

3. Game collectibles.

a) Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition

b) Black Ops Prestige Edition

c) Fallout 3 Collector's Edition

d) Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition

e) Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition


4. XBOX Kinect


5. XBOX mini felt controller key chain

6. Manchester United themed bedroom

7. To be a freelance writer

Or ghostwriting. Or to have my writings published. Same category.

8. New necklace
I don't wear rings anymore, only the rings HE gave me before. Which still fit perfectly by the way. So I'm a necklace girl now. I actually want a Tiffany's, or Cartier necklace. But since they cost a lifetime salaries, well.. You can't have everything.. The image above is an Assassin's Creed necklace. Beautiful, no?

9. Jane Austen Books

I already owned Northanger Abbey.. That leaves five of them. Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma and Persuasion.

10. To be as healthy as a horse.



No more meds, no more blood test, no more IV, no more transfusion, no more anything. I'm sick of doctors, no pun intended.

11. To have new muse.

Mali used to be my muse. Sort of. Now that we're quite blehhhhh, I need a new muse to keep me writing. I have two stories I haven't finished and the comments are screaming. :(

12. New boyfriend.


BWAHAHA that's Alex and Miller. Pfft. I want a guy who'll listen to Jazz, read a lot and also a fellow gamer. He's also must be able to withstand all my whining and immature behavior. Go figure. This kind of guy is usually fictional. -_-

13. Baby.
I don't care whose, I just want one.

14. Adobe After Effect

15. Fallout team tee

It's worn by Fallout development team. :(

Sigh.. Why are we not living in US...... where everything in my list is available.......? Whyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment