Thursday, March 10, 2011

:(

When we dreamed, it all seemed perfect.
We talked about risks, we were sure we can work it all out..
As long as we're together..

But when we started to plan..
Bit by bit, piece by piece..
Fell apart.

When we're in the 'friend zone', everything seemed dandy..
You saw my faults, you give me good advices.
I saw your flaws, I don't try to change you..
Because it's no string attached.
Because we both know, we're in this not for the long run.
Because we both agreed, we're not gonna stick with each other for a long time.

When we want to move up the ladder..
Good advices seemed like complains..
Acceptance seemed like indifference..

Suddenly, we have millions of dissimilarities.
Petty fights became dispute of the year..

When I asked you..
"How sure are you, that this is going to work?"
You said, ever so confident..
"99.9%, I'm sure of it."

I don't want to try..
I really don't..
Because I know, 0.1% is still a chance.
Because I know, in the end, it's going to end like this.

Everything was fine..
For almost a year..
In two weeks,
We destroyed everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment