Saturday, February 26, 2011

..care? (Scoffs) Give me a break!

CARE..
Is an outrageous word..
They claimed to care for me. They left me alone when I was down.
"I'm busy.."
"I can't speak right now.."

CARE..
Is a despicable word..

I cared for them. They threw it back to my face, like it meant nothing.
"Not your problem, stop being a nosy bitch."
"None of your bloody business."

CARE..

Is an impossible word..
They cared for me. They used it as a license to order me around.
"It's for your own good."
"You should do as I said, because I took care of you since you're in diaper."



CARE..
Is overrated.



I've known a man for four bloody years, I loved him, and for some reason, he's not good for me, and one word from you, suddenly, I had to break it off. 
I'm seeing someone for seven months, and he's nothing but kind to me, he's never pressured me even though he's madly in love with me, and just because he's acquainted with not the best people, he's toxic to me?

Go to hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment