Thursday, February 24, 2011

Showing off is bad.

I wanted to show this to the mate but he's unavailable.. Mehh.. Nevermind, I just post it here then.

I was boredout of my mind the other day, so I decided to play GTA IV. Then my brother told me about this website, in GTA IV. Really cool design.


So I'm inspired.


Please click to view the original size. PRETTY PLEASE?????


Designing the logo took, maybe 1-2 hours. Replicated it on Photoshop, total 3-4 hours. I was gonna code it, but then laziness overruled.

In all honesty, I didn't really want it to be my new blog layout. I just want to show the mate that I can replicate the website. (Me showing off to him is not a shocker, actually. Happens all the time. I just want to be awesome-r than him. Boo!)

So in the end, nothing come out of it.

But still.. I just wasted 3-4 hours of my life for nothing, and I'm never gonna have it back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment