Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm a biotic God! Fear me!

You know what I love about games? Saved data, targets, missions and walkthroughs. I love that everything is just plain black, or white. This guy is the bad guy, or sometimes, will turn to be one near the ending. Either way, shoot him dead. This guy is a good guy, or will be one near the ending, so let him be. You don’t have to question your decisions, whether it’s a mistake to let him be, or to end him, because you can always load your previous saved data.

There are missions to accomplish, and walkthroughs to guide you. By one mere button, one single push, every fault can be rectified, and vice versa. Just like that.

The game world is very just. Every betrayal is paid, every benevolence is returned and every gratitude is shown. If someone wrongs you, shoot them between the eyes. Reload the scene and shoot them again, until you’re content. You can opt to suffer no remorse afterward.


You do not need to stop and think about your actions’ consequences. That’s the beautiful part.

I don’t know which offends me the most, your reproving us without even taking a second to contemplate our outlooks, or that our doings upset you.


I AM A BIOTIC GOD! FEAR ME!

 

p/s: My Shepard is male, was born on earth, is paragon, is a sentinel and a former Spectre. My Shepard has better looks. Like Ryan Giggs or something. ;p 

0 comments:

Post a Comment