Monday, September 27, 2010

Mass Effect 2



My newest obsession. Mass Effect 2. I didn't research about this game, all I know was it's like Fallout, that we can control the story ending.

When I looked at Miranda Lawson,



first thing on my mind was "Gads, she looked like Sarah Walker! Even her voice."

That's because, SHE IS SARAH WALKER!



YVONNE STRAHOVSKI! 

She's the girl, Agent Sarah Walker! She is Chuck's girl!

And Kal Reegar, is Adam Baldwin. WHAT THE..?

Damn you, Mass Effect.
As if obsession to Fallout 3 and Chuck was not enough.

I spent 12 hours playing it. And I think I'm in love with my very own customized Commander Shepard.

Seriously.. Damn you.

OH by the way.. I love the quotes as well.

Shepard: I'll dance next to you, if you want to think we're dancing together go ahead.

Asari Merc (on Miranda): I can see Cerberus lets her whore herself out with those skanky outfits
Jack: I like her, Shepard, are we still recruiting?


"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store in the Citadel"

I was rolling on the floor, laughing for good 5 minutes!

But Jack's are THE BEST!

"You don't need to know someone to have sex with them, You just need to know where to put it!"

OWNED!

To Arip: "I want to taste you, fuck you and rub myself all over you." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Games or books are bad influence on me. HAHAHAHA damn mate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment