Thursday, September 16, 2010

You're a dead meat!

To my dearest Afiq Amali,

Thanks for forcing me to meet your family which the progress you well knew I dreaded the most. 
Thanks for throwing a cat at me. I'm glad you think me screaming was funny.
Thanks for deceiving me into thinking there's no Milo in your mother's chocolate cake. That made me barfed my intestines out, but I'm glad that you enjoyed watching it.
Thanks for introducing me as your girlfriend to Aisyah, knowing that she'd hire a hitman or deploy a platoon of marines to hunt me down and kill me after this.

I entertained you, you said. Well I'm glad to be of service.

Your humble servant, 
Nes.



Afiq Fucking Amali, you'll pay for this! 
I'll enjoy tying you on a chair, slice you open bits by bits, and pour salt in the wounds. I'll enjoy pulling your nails out and break your fingers. One by one. I'll enjoy skinning you alive.  I'll bath in your blood and make your screaming my fucking ring tone! Seriously, you'll regret the day you were born.
Just remember this! 
MARK MY WORDS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment