Monday, October 04, 2010

Jabber.

So.. I asked my dear friend, does he preferred Female Shepard or Male Shepard? He said,

If I have to stare at an ass for thirty hours, I want it to be a woman's.

Absurd. I mean, what's wrong with my ass?  =/

But then again, I'm in love with my badass and yummy Male Shepard. Gotta love that fine abs!

I've seen Resident Evil: Afterlife. Thanks Mali for dragging me.

I hate dramas. This ain't no Hollywood, baby. I'd do everything in my power to stay the hell away from it. Every problem has a simple way to be resolved, why settle on dramas? You just need to know what is it that you want and then, stand your ground. Voila! Problem solved. I do not want to deal with it so fuck off. Call me when it's over.

Another thing I'm happy about is:


Awwwww......... What happened, Livvie?
No, wait. You know what? Don't answer that. I don't care.


And I'd like to applaud Berbatov. Though I still don't like him, I'd take anyone who put Manchester on top.

Now, I'm going to switch on my xbox, insert a disk, plug in my earmuff, sit in front on the tv quietly, and glue my hands on the controller. Works for you? Works for me.

Oh, one more thing. I have a connection problem. I can't receive/send message, browse or even call any number. Some of my friends got this problem too. I guess 3G's acting up again. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment