Thursday, October 21, 2010

One thing led to another

Oh fuck. I want Fallout: New Vegas.

Now I haven't finished writing my FF, and this Fallout is finally released. Damn.
 
Then, there's Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Release Date:
US: November 9, 2010 
 
And then, there's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Release Date:
US: November 16, 2010 
 
I'm bleeding. I'm bleeding to death. I'm beyond help. 

Anyway..

I think I agree that karma is a bitch.
You see, there's this guy, he once liked me when I belonged to another. I liked him too, but I didn't have the heart to break up with my guy. Then, I'm single. There's nothing preventing me to be with the guy I liked, right? But I was wrong. He was already taken when I met him. He still like me, apparently. And I him. Problem is, I want him all for myself. I have and will never share. What's mine, must be mine alone. I am fucking possessive, but what I am not, is hypocrite. I don't want to deal with drama, not again. Not ever. 
 
I would never ask him to choose between me and his girlfriend because, see, if he knew that I am single, and his heart is fixed on me, he'd leave her in a heartbeat. I don't have to ask. But he didn't so obviously, he still want his girl too. So the only option left is for me to walk away. And that's exactly what I did. Walk away. Maybe next time. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment