Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eric Johnson vs Eric Northman

It's hard to be faithful..I'm sorry.. I haven't exactly crossed the path yet, but someone else has been occupying my mind now.. I guess it's worse than actually cross the path, right? You said,, it's okay if you have 10 others to warm your bed at night, but to have your heart feels for one, that's not your lover, it's painful.. I know.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to do that..

But what can I do, he's as hot.. He's a detective.

And you wanna know what else is fucked up?

His name is ERIC. Eric Johnson.

No, I'm not in love. Yes, he's been on my mind. But only that. I swear I don't love him. How can I love someone that's not you? You're still my number one..

Alexander Skarsgard.. He's a cop, but you're so much better.. You're a marine. You're taller.. You're yummier. Those eyes.. Yummy.

Kidding!!

Hey, a writer every now and then gotta have a wide imagination, right? But really. Eric Johnson is hot as hell. Second only to *my* Eric. *dreamy eyes*


Now where the fuck is my mate?! I haven't talked to him since.. Forever! Mate, where are you? I give you until Saturday, if you still won't come out from wherever you're hiding, I'm filing a missing person report! 
YOU THINK I'M FUNNY? HA! TRY ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment