Sunday, February 01, 2009

Michael Wong, 光良.

excuse me for the foul language used in the background song. i just love it! hahahaha. MANCHESTER RULE! mate, ko inda tdapat lagu ani yaw? lawa. hahaha.

Michael Wong is a great singer.. you know, his lyrics are enough to make a girl weep.. when a guy talk to me liddat, I will smack his head.. disgusting you know.. but guang liang, he sings.. his voice are so soft.. with piano.. I just love him.. his innocent look.. made me craaaaaaaaaaaazy..

You’re like a star that unreachable,
You’re like a fire that untouchable,
You’re like a dream that vanish,
You’re like a song that ends,
You’re like a food that deplete,
I can never meet you,
I can never touch you,
I can never have you.
For I am a girl,
Who live in an unheard place,
In the world’s map,
It’s like a dot.

Apaaaaaaaaaakan.. i love you Guang Liang! wo ai ni hahaha. ~nyanyi2~

0 comments:

Post a Comment