Monday, February 02, 2009

Arse luck!

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT – You are about to view content that may not be suitable for minors. The content as well may cause offense. By proceeding you are agree that you are allowed and want to view such content.

.
.
.
.
.

When the result’s first came out, everybody kept asking how’s mine. I was overwhelmed by abundant messages, emails, and advices seeing that my result turned out to be devastating. I was thankful because at the very low point of my life, there’s somebody who actually cared for me. and that one night, I cried till my eyes fell out. Thank you all for being considerate. I really do appreciate your concerns and loves. FOR THAT SINGLE NIGHT ONLY.

But two nights after that, I still received those messages. Most of them say:
“don’t worry too much. You try to apply all unis ah. Who knows you might be very lucky to have them to accept you.”
“relax lor, its not that bad.”
“calm down, its not the end of the world”

And blaaaaaaaa bla bla.

You know what people? Here’s my reply. I’m going to make this bigger lest you accidentally overlook this part.

FUCK YOU. STOP SENDING ME THOSE LAME ADVICES. SAVE IT FOR OTHER FUCKING PATHETIC LOSERS.

The bad day is over liao.. I have gained my sanity what. Can’t you see my big fucking smile? I don’t need your fucking counsel. Not anymore for I heard those words from my authentic friends and tutors who loved me indisputably ON THE DAY I’M REALLY DISMAYED. If you’re saying that you were merely showing some sympathy, that’s very generous of you. With all due respect might I ask where you were on that day when I more than ever needed some advice? If you are about to state that you didn’t know the result were out on that day (albeit its broadcasted on the news), or perhaps you forgot that I am one of the candidates who failed to achieve what we pray for, then I’m shouting in your face, DON’T BOTHER!

What enraged me is that there are stupid insensitive bastards who ingenuously advocate me to sit for the exam, again.

I was like, HEY PEOPLE, WHAT IN THE NAME OF (insert any country) PRESIDENT ARE YOU THINKING? Talk easy lah. It’s fucking hard you know? You are not the one who has to sit for THREE FUCKING HOURS in the fucking hall. No way will I sit in front of my fucking desk studying for hours while you enjoy fucking throughout the day. Besides, it involved massive amount of cash! Having the status of unemployed, I will have to use my parents’. I am no moneyed; my ma has to think twice to pay for my paper. Are you absolutely certain that I will achieve better credit by taking the exam again? NO! So it’s a waste to my ma whilst she could purchase more than a few worthwhile things rather than paying the exam for me. (and i could premium my tibia with that cash!)

I am so “what is it with you people?” attitude at this point in time. So busy, don’t have time to think meh? You know people, God gave you brains, not for free. Please do make use of it. And after this, please, do not plead for apologize. It nauseates me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I feel like cursing today. I won’t say sorry for the vulgar words I used. After all, this is my blog. I am so entitled to write whatever thing I want. I warned you already what.. If you like you read, if you don’t like you leave loh. No big deal. In case you’re asking, NO I am not going to edit any grammatical mistake. So what? I am so done. Sayonara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment