Friday, February 06, 2009

Fever

Yesterday night, my baby got sick. His temperature reached 40 then we sent him to clinic. So sian lah that baby.. we laugh2 because he so cute one.. Because that early morning he play2 power ranger one, then he got sick unexpectedly. And then the next morning, I got sick also. The virus jumped to me. baby okay already, me so sick. Temperature reads 39. Head got spin2. Cannot get up, cry2 only.




baby cute. his head looks damit.

banyak tgn.. urg2 yg mau nyibuk ni hahaha.

meliat power rangers ya..
Eat panadol actifast. Wah lan! so big!
I cut into two lor. I think my throat is narrow, that’s why the pill cannot go through. Always stuck one..

then i drink. my lovely mug.


this is the reason why so long no update. got something in my head..

0 comments:

Post a Comment