Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HECAS application

Hiyah! Long time no update hor.. I’ve been very busy these days, you know.. applying for the next torture.. Speaking of which, I find it very inconveniencing to apply online. This HECAS thing is a nuisance indeed. Why would they use this method? I have a preference for the oldies method, which is writing and submitting manually. Yes it is also difficult to go to the institute itself to take the application form then go there again to submit it. But we get to drop by to stores after we finish submitting. Isn’t it fun?

The website for this HECAS thing also work imperfectly especially in the section B. it is so slow, not to mention the script is awful! I wait for like, eternity for the table to load, and then it says the script is malfunctioning! I was like, arghhhhhhh @$#%*&(^!!!!!!!! When it stop loading, I push the refresh button. Here we go, login again. Great! After two freaking hours ticking and unticking, what I got as a result is NOTHING! What the heck going on with this thing?! My tolerance is so gone!

And then, what I don’t get is, why no teacher course in UBD? This is so annoying. I see now the Malay medium subjects are just pieces of craps to you people. Kids, do not learn those rubbish subjects. It won’t take you anywhere. Just, don’t revise your subjects! Throw away your notes! Nowadays, what we call important subjects are merely science subjects and math, English medium subjects! This is fact. You go out and see for yourself. Nobody cares about Malay anymore. “Speak Malay because we are in a country which the official language is Malay” is bullshit. Teach your baby to speak English, and if possible, teach them math because that is what important in this country! You take any, yes, any leaflets to apply for any institutes in Brunei. What you see is this: a minimum of pass in any ENGLISH MEDIUM subjects. Where can you see: Credits in any Malay Medium subject? You tell me.

So do not choose Malay medium subject even if you have a passion for it. It is rubbish I tell you. Then, you must know how to speak very fluent English. We do not accept crappy English but complicated English, okay? You speak crappy English; we don’t want to be your friend. You get me?!


Siao eh! CB!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice!

Post a Comment