Saturday, February 14, 2009

Appendicitis and Gastric



Yesterday I was sent to the hospital because of, what..? I don’t know.. I felt so much pain in my stomach. I think it’s gastric, as well as appendicitis. Wah lan, two pain at the same time! Nice. I know its appendicitis because I have read my aunties’ medical books. 6 of my aunties including my ma are nurses, how could I not know its appendicitis? I grew up reading and hearing about various diseases and its symptoms, painkillers and medicine names. I knew it all. Okay, that was some irrelevant information.

Well, that day I vomited for like 3 times already so I was dehydrated. My abdomen felt soooo pain and lower stomach also pain. My ma sent me to the hospital at 10 pm. There, I was given a drip. Given, or inserted? I was inserted drip? Sounds ridiculous.. Okay, I was given drip. It was hell of a pain! (Oh my. The nurse is cute. His name is uncle Michael.. Hahahah) At 2 am, I was finally released since I didn’t want to be admitted. Hell, who wants to be admitted? I’d do anything in my power not to admit! Not until I pass out! So, the doctor gave me some pills, and asks my ma to send me to the hospital as soon as possible if I feel any pain again because he's afraid that the appendix will be chronic. I miss my mate. Two days already no chat..

*** This year’s birthday will be my special birthday ever because I will reach a legal age! I shall be free and most important is, I am going to DRIVE! I will have my own car, courtesy of Maimun Bank Pvt Ltd. I demand presents for my birthday! Its 30th March people! Remember me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment