Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sorry, who are you again?

06.30 - 12.45 I'm working.

01.30 - 2.00 - Eat, shower, and taking care of all the human needs.

2.00 - 4.00 - Sleep. I've to deal with kids, do you have any idea how exhausting it was?

4.00 - 5.00 - Play with my baby brother. I've a baby cousin, in case you don't know.

5.00 - 6.00 - Doing chores. I'm lazy, but that doesn't mean I don't help my mum wash the dishes, or just sit in the kitchen and listen to her rants. I'm a mummy's daughter, I can't go a day without annoying mum.

6.00 - 8.00 - I've to watch TV. Or movies. Whichever the downloaded items I have in my HDD that I haven't got to watch.

8.00 - 12.00 - I need to be with my cyber siblings, namely Arip, Myzah and Leena. And chat with my new-found interesting man. *wiggling eyebrows*

12.00 - 2.00 - Play XBOX til I drop. Or write. If I have the inspiration. And Mali, if he wants to call me.

2-00 - 5.00 - Sleep.

5.00 - 6.30 - Getting ready to work.

So tell me, where can I squeeze you in my schedule, assuming you're important enough for me to do so?

I barely have time to be with my cyber siblings, who are very, very important to me, let alone you, who's nothing.

I'm in no habit of sticking my phone to my hand, and I much prefer laptop. So pardon me if I don't reply your message as soon as possible.

I repeat, my top priorities are my 3 bestfriends, and they're the only ones I would get back to AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, not anyone else. Not even Mali, not even you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment