Friday, July 29, 2011

I think..

I think I've changed my link..
I think I should change my layout..
I think I should design new image with Everything Orange..
I think I'm lazy to do codes..
I think I'm gonna ignore it for a while..

My Facebook: Nothing Orange
My Tumblr: Something Orange
My Twitter: Anything Orange

I think I'm awesomely orange. Or Orangely awesome. I think I'm not sure yet.

I think someone is attractive.
I think I want him.
I think I want too many men.
I think I still can't get over someone, unfortunately.
 
I think I'm thinking that thinking is what I think.
I think that was random.


I think I'm going to continue watching Flashpoint now.
I think Flashpoint is awesome.
I think if they ever cancel the show, I think I'm going to kill myself.
I think I'm serious.

 

"there's nowhere I'd rather be.." 

I think I love Sam Braddock and Jules.
I think I've always loved Jules, because Jules was the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
I think she was pink ranger
I think I cried when Ed was shot seven times, five on his vest and two on his arm, but he refused to get medical help because he wanted to be on his wife's side, who was in labor (giving birth in progress).
I think there's no episode of Flashpoint (since season 1 up til now, season 4) where I didn't want to cry.
I think it's very emotional.

I think I'm going to stop now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment