Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sweet torture. :D

If every time he's got PE is a distraction for me, I don't know how long I can handle it here. Shoooot. He already skates, quiet, terribly shy, overly mature, and now, I know he's good at basketball too. Lethal combination for me. This is too much. AHHHHHHHH damnation! I have a major crush. =/

.
.
.

Note to self: Never introduce a boyfriend to your mum because if you ever broke up one day, no matter how good a new guy is, your ex is still the better. If your ex is a fucking reporter, even ridiculous. 

Goodness, you don't have to repeat that you still love me and that I'm currently ignoring you for being too fucking busy. Believe me, everyone fucking knows already. Everyone thinks I'm a bitch with a capital B, no thanks to you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment