Sunday, May 29, 2011

Champions League.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE



Will edit later. When I feel like it. :)

Oooo my Vidic is captain. <3.

-----------------------------------------

Barcelona's: Victor Valdes, Gerard Piqué, Puyol, Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Andrés Iniesta, Pedro and last but not least, David fucking Villa. And then, there's Lionel fucking Messi, who's like a god in football.

Who are they you ask? Well my friend, I present you, the Spain national squad.

How the fuck are we supposed to beat that?

=/

I'm doing nothing in class now because I'm still in mourning. SALAH! Pasal aku nyamal. Qasyah, Pipin and the rest of you, you guys suck. Whatever happens to 'kids are sweet'? Where did they disappear to? Why leave me with these kind of kids? They're vicious. Kesian kami MU group. Tapi at least kami in line wah sama Barca! Kamu apa ada? Sasak haha!

Malas ku. Malas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment