Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh brother..

So I watch these TV shows right....






True Blood


Camelot


Skins


Misfits


It's rated M for.. Eh.. Hot scenes. My mum knew, and didn't say anything about it. Thing is, when my brother found out, he wiped it completely off my HDD. He went nuts about it, said that I'm not old enough blah blah blah. Said that it's a bad influence. Lololo~ Paksa download balik. -_-" Selalunyaaa I love it when he's like that.. Feels like there's someone who cares about me, but sometimes it's too much.. Well, most of the time really. I keep telling myself, he's just looking out for me. Pssshht.

EDIT!!!

to the wanker in my cbox:

if you *actually* read my blog posts, there are answers to your questions in there somewhere. Well, I have to repeat it again.

I will never get over him, because he's the first guy I've ever loved for a very long period. He will always have a place in my heart, even though it's not the first place.

And no, it's not fair for my 'suitors' as you call it, IF I tell them to wait for me. I have never, and will never tell them to. They know, and they stayed with me of their accords, AS FRIENDS.

Jackass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment