Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Snippet Of A Chapter

"Oh no.. Why did you do that?" She found out what he did, on her benefit.

"I don't know. I just acted on impulse.." He looked at her, bemused.

"Why would you even think about doing something like that?" She shook her head, clearly frowning upon whatever he did, even if she knew it was for her sake.

".." He replied by simply shrugging, finally acknowledging her disappointment. But he's not sorry. He was determined to drag her out of the problem by any means possible, and if he had to go against her belief, then so be it.

*GASPED* The gesture was over the top, but she was nothing if not dramatist. In fact, it was totally needless, as what she had on her mind at that moment was just to make fun of him.

"BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME, THAT'S WHY!" She shouted, hands on her mouth.

"No, I just want to help a friend in need is all." He sighed. Where does that come from?

"haha! Admit it. You love me. You ~ Love~ Me~" She said, clasping her hands together.

"No I do not." He insisted.

"Yes you do." She mocked.

"No." He was almost running out of patience.

"Yesss." She knew she's getting closer.

"NO!" She really does make it her life goal to get under his skin every day, doesn't she? Fine. Wait for it..

"YES." Teasing him is so incredibly fun.

"..yes." He finally mumbled.

"Yes... Wait, what?" She certainly didn't see that one coming. And she was sure that her face was turning to darkest shade of crimson now.

It took everything in his power not to laugh. For once, he caught her off-guard. Her blood was slowly creeping up to her face. That did it. He felt the corner of his mouth twitched.

"You dog!" She spotted a teeny twitch on his mouth when she studied his face. And left, stomping her feet grimly.

Ooh. Someone sure didn't like the taste of her own medicine. Payback's a bitch, Sweetheart. He chuckled.

__________________________________________________________

Ideas pouring like Niagara Falls. Gah, it's driving me nuts. I wanted to squeeze it in a scene between Charon and Leia but it's inappropriate.. Seriously, the story is taking place after post-apocalypse, nuclear fallout. I may want to reconsider digging my brain a lot more deeper to unearth some twisted jokes.

Oh! I think I better update Iconster. They (Zecheng and Hetty) seem busy. Off I go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment