Thursday, July 08, 2010

Goodbye, Wuthering Heights.



Emily Brontë - Wuthering Heights.

My copy of this book is officially destroyed.

The cover was nowhere to be found and the pages were wet and torn to pieces.

Not my fault. Damn kids played in my room and made it one of their cooking ingredients. Did I mention how much I hate inconsiderate kids? I was furious and so close to dismembering them.

I've memorized the book by heart now but the lost is still devastating. :(

It was truly my favorite. Second only to Southern Vampire Mystery which was second only to Northanger Abbey which was well.. second only to Pride And Prejudice. It's hard enough to find a good copy in Brunei and those damn kids made it their fucking cooking ingredient. Complete with soaking the pages in water to dissolve it, as if it's a fucking seaweed. How stupid were they, really? Shitheads.

Rest in peace,
Good Book,
You served me well.

*heads to nearest trash bin*
*wails*
*mali hugs*
*behead him because he said, "it's just a book."*
*mali dies*

Cue the sad music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment