Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vandalizing Facebook's Wall.



When boredom strikes.
This act is not new though.
We pulled it every time we're bored to the core.
Actually, Myzah abused the mate's page too but I was already half way done editing.

It seemed that annoying and mundane things just magically felt fun to do when we're all in.
Seriously, I, for the life of me, couldn't understand how I had managed to survive all the years before meeting these two awesome-zillas.

What the...?

Awesome-zillas?!

Where did that come from?! Are you fucking kidding me?
Gads, I can't believe I just coined that for these beings.

But then again, with them,

impossibility itself is impossible.

See what I'm saying?
I even made my very own, original quote, just for them.
Accidentally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment