Friday, August 06, 2010

Muster some audacity now.

Someone asked me this once:

Why do you like quiet guys? Aren’t they boring? What do you even talk about with each other?

No. The way I see it, there are two different types of quiet guys.

Type one, The Obtuse.

This type, they keep their mouths shut, just about anywhere and anytime. No matter what you say to them, or tell them to do, they just submit obediently. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to have people like that, if you’re looking for a slave that is. They don’t talk at all, and their silence is an awkward silence. Nobody likes awkward! When I tell them as such, magically, they talk, joke, whatever. Thing is, when you try so hard, you look like an idiot. When they talk, their chosen topics are pretty much mundane. Might as well talk about worlds politic. When they joke, bleah! When something that’s not funny, not even remotely, does it count as a joke?

Type two, The Enigma.

This type is the one I’m willing to die for. They’re usually quiet, they don’t talk much, but when they do, they know what they’re talking about. When you teased them, they know exactly how to retort. They don’t talk to everybody but when they talk to you, it makes you feel wanted. It’s nice. They don’t make stupid jokes just to make you laugh. Believe me, you need very good jokes just to make me chuckle and a damn better one to make me laugh. This type, they know just what to talk at the right moment. Their silence is a comfortable silence. Everyone needs to be comfortable.

Same goes with shy guys. I’m interested in them merely because I don’t share well. I’m awfully possessive. Shy guys tend to brush off any attempt to approach them and they evade unwanted attentions. That’s one thing less I need to worry about. I’m insecure, self-centered and possessive. Seriously, I feel sorry for anyone who wants to be my boyfriend.

I don’t like to be tailed 24/7. I hate to feel obligated to report what I’ve been doing, what I’d done. I don’t answer to anyone. If you want to know about my days, ask nicely. I’d be happy to tell you. Don’t make me think that you demand it out of me. It pisses me off more than anything. I don’t make it a habit to explain myself to anyone and sure as hell won't start anytime soon.

One thing I hate the most is that, you tell me that you really like me, but your actions speak otherwise. Such contradictions disgust me.

AFIQ AMALI.
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

I’d never thought you would be just like my ex. I had expected you to be better than that. I mean, come on! You told me that you LIKE me, and then just *poof*. Gone. With no trace. If you have the guts to tell me that you love me and will wait for me, where did your courage to tell me that you want to cease our connection go now? Huh? I don’t mind if that’s the case. I know I deserve that much. But don’t desert me. I hate it. For years, you stood by me. You saw me fell, and you were right there when I rose again. You watched me crumbled before your eyes. I’m sorry I got used to your presence. I won’t do it again.

You used to call me for a minimum of five minutes every night, and sent me at least a text everyday. Where's your five minutes now? What is it that makes you so preoccupied? I can’t believe you’re just like him. You claimed to love me but you’re abandoning me. That’s too much. Even for me.

Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment