Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tong Hua by Guang Liang.

i listened to Tong Hua (fairy tale) by Guang Liang and this was the translation i came out with. dunno if its correct or not. but seems right. its my favorite love song of all time. Tong Hua is, i think, the original version of Cinta Arjuna by Aliff Aziz. but i didnt like the Aliff Aziz's version despite the fact that he's hot. i somehow feel that the malay version is a bit gatal. i must say i prefer the chinese version lah.
I've forgotten how long it has been
since I've never again...
listened to you telling your beloved fairytale
I've thought for a long time
I start to panic
have I done something wrong?
You said to me with full of tears
Inside the fairytale are all lies
I can't possibly be your ***prince
(***wang zi, should change to wang hao means queen in my case)
Maybe you can never understand
that when you say that you love me
The stars in my sky has lightened up
I'm willing to be that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending
Let's write our ending together

0 comments:

Post a Comment