Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Happy 4th Year Anniversary






3 years ago, there was a mischievous girl.. she was playful and never knew how to be serious.. she loves to play truth or dare, and accept challenge.. one day, she had accepted a challenge given to her by her friend.. that challenge is to be an introverted guy’s girlfriend for about a year and not to fall in love with him.. she managed to be his girlfriend, and in the first three months, she didn’t feel anything towards him.. until the day she found out that the guy have other girlfriend. That time, she felt tremendously defeated.. she was struck by an enormous jealousy waves.. she really hates the guy, and without her notice, she developed a feeling toward the guy.. but still, she refused to admit.. on the first Syawal, on their first year anniversary, she again, found out that he got other girlfriend.. although she knew the challenge was already over and won it, she still sustain the relationship.. with one desire.. revenge.. she wanted to hurt him.. a period of time passed by, and she realized that she cannot live without him.. she also knew, all the hatred she felt were provoked because of love.. but, humans propose, God dispose.. they finally broke up like a year ago, for a stupid reason... and now, she thank him, for teaching her the meaning of love.. and for showing her how beautiful love is..




HAPPY 4TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY


~Haji Mohd Faisal Bin Haji Mohd Yassin & Raihani Bte Md Rosli~




If I had a chance to rewind the clock to when we first together, I will make everything go a lot better.. I’m sorry for everything I have done, sorry for every lie, sorry that I never said goodbye.. I’m apologizing for everything that when I’m wrong, I’m not saying this.. I’m not good enough for you, you are just perfect, you deserves someone better than me..
btw: he's qualified to be a good boyfriend to me bacause:
1. he never yell at me eventhough i'm wrong.
2. he obeyed my command, eventhough it's stupid.
3. he never show his jealousy eventhough i have so many guy friends. (maksudku jealous yang menamparrrrrr mcm c ****!)
4. he went along with family up to now.
5. he doesnt have many girl friends.
6. he is QUIET.
7. he is SHY.

the last two are essential. i am ONLY interested to a guy that is QUIET and SHY. okay?


























~THE END~


























Thanks to people who loves me, cares for me, and make me feel appreciated.. i will now officially declare that I am emancipated from my past and ready to move on to the next step of life.. I’m ready to love and to be loved.. I’m mentally prepared to be hurt by love again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment