Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wedding photos.


The damned Alienware.

Beloved brothers and sisters.

Beloved mother.

Not so beloved brother and Steven Gerrard Wannabe. 
(Our family called him Ayoul Gerrard because he played really well against my 18 years old brothers in a family match, considering that he was only 6 at that time.)



Sister-in-law Mazarina

Beloved brother, Hj Fathul


And this, my dearies, is someone you could see in those awful RTB dramas. 
My very beloved uncle, Hj Sabtu.

And Faris, my niece.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I was stalking my ex because I wanted to show the mate. 
Ooh damn. He's hotter than I remember. 
We don't want girls to come near him, do we? 
Oy, mate, teach me some of your jiujutsu.
Better be careful bitches, the guy has a psycho ex. 
Like it or not, he's mine. Always have and always will be. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment