Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Facebook Pirate!

Well, lookie here! Look what I've done to my Facebook! Well nay, not exactly me, but I did click on the bottom of my page and change the language to English (Pirate). Here's the result! Fun! You should try it!



Home, Profile, bla bla bla. 


Ay, I really need to reply those 14 messages!

Wowie, 62 sorry louts think they're my mates! That's a lot, don't you think?

Anyway, this fun was all thanks to Becca.

Arr!

By the way, is it okay if I say I want an English teacher to be my husband? Like, he's really passionate about English and not just because he needed the paycheck? I envy my fellow writer, Maria because her husband is an English teacher, and he wrote an awesome 30-pages love story. She's lucky.

A man who writes a decent story is definitely a keeper. That goes without saying.

I want one. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment