Saturday, January 29, 2011

Have I told you that I love my brother?

On Thursday night, there was a family occasion at my father's sister. Usually, times like these, I'd call my mate to chat with me, but that night he can't, he's busy, family business. I understood. However, my brother on the other hand, was absent, because he wanted to hang out with his friends.

My brother left me for his friend.

I was not mad. I was SEETHING. And, he had the guts to ask me if I was still alive, and has the function kill me. I did not return his call. I was sulking.

Then he told me this:
"Sis, look what I got you!"

He send me this one photo.

 


I was excited that I practically danced to the god-awful wedding songs in front of the crowd.

I don't remember loving him as strongly as I felt at that moment.

Now, guess what he bought me.

It's a big box..

With a big manual..

 

And..... That's right!


He got me a Guitar Hero Band Bundle!



OH god, I didn't sleep that night. How could I, when this awesome thing was currently sitting outside my bedroom? No way in Hell.






Apparently, he felt guilty about DSLR thingy, so he bought me this instead, which cost him $200+. 
My brother is the awesome-est brother in the world!
Thank God for him.


And thanks to whoever created this amazing thing. It's my new toy. I'm not a keyboardist anymore. I'm a drummer. Well, guitar hero drummer. Love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment