Monday, December 13, 2010

Loyalty is endangered (Billy The Kid)


This game has been sitting in my room for God knows how long. I don't even remember owning it. I bought it because I love the title.

Then I started playing Fallout: New Vegas. Of course, you are not a legitimate Fallout addict, if you don't Google the soundtrack. I fell in love with Marty Robbin song, Big Iron. Then I started to listen to his other songs. Then I got hooked with cowboys. So I Googled it.

All hell broke loose.

I accidentally read about Billy The Kid, and now, I am beyond hooked. So I dug out Red Dead Redemption. What I did? Shooting rabbits and whores, pretending to be Billy.


Emilio Estevez was awesome! He's cute as Billy. Every time he's in a situation where a normal person should be mortified, he laughed. His aim was insanely accurate. And he's loyal to his death, a pretty endangered trait nowadays if you ask me. Or rather the word 'loyal' is just ain't the same anymore. See, you hurt a single hair on his friend, he'd put a bullet in your brain. He didn't care if doing so would make him a wanted man, he just want to avenge his friend. He didn't care if the said friend called him a freak either. He's just loyal, the word "pals" means everything to him.

How I wish we're still living in that era. Cripple someone and nail them to a tree to be a coyote's snack sounds mighty fun! In fact, in this very moment, I have someone in mind. Serve her right.

But of course we're in the world of black is not really black and orange is sometimes a faint red. Despite his unconditional and never-ending loyalty, ultimately, he's killed by one of his own friend. He could have kill that so-called friend. For God's sake he's killed 21 men by the age of 21. But like I mentioned earlier, he's loyal and that had became his undoing. Perhaps if he didn't care so much about that friend, he would have lived much longer.

 
"Ain't easy having pals"

0 comments:

Post a Comment