Saturday, December 04, 2010

Is she..?

Boy: Okay, we need to talk. Let's settle this, once and for all.
Girl: Okay.
Boy: What is it that you want from me?
Girl: I want you to ___(girl's wants)____
Boy: That's hardly fair. I can't __(refuse girl's demands)__
Girl: Why?
Boy: Because __(give ample reasons to disagree)__
Girl: But you told me to __(frown upon the reasons)__
Boy: Yeah but __(try reasoning)__
Girl: You got points there. Hmm.. Okay, I'll try.
Boy: One other thing, I don't like you do __(point girl's behaviour)__
Girl: Why? It isn't like __(girl's defense)__
Boy: Yeah it make me feels like __(boy's feeling)__
Girl: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel that way.. Okay I'll think about it.
Boy: I love you.
Girl: I..
Boy: It's okay, you don't have to say it back. I just want you to know that..
Girl: I'm not saying I won't.. I like you but..
Boy: I know, I understand. I'll be here whenever you're ready.
Girl: Thank you.

SEE? IS THAT SO HARD TO COMMUNICATE? 

If you can think of thousands of excuses to avoid speaking about your true feelings, why not think of one reason why you should? If you like the boy, why the secrets? It wasn't like he want to know your bra size. He deserves to know everything there is to know, especially if it affects him somehow.

If you no longer want the boy, why spit millions of venomous words to hurt him, when you can think of one word to tell him? Just tell him, save the time and headache.

Contrariwise, if you really want to be with the boy, you should fight tooth and nail for him. Doesn't matter what others say, you will not let the boy go. You should make him see that you're worth the trouble.

Question is, are you worth the trouble?

Is she worth the heart aches?

0 comments:

Post a Comment