Tuesday, September 01, 2009

i'm not.

i'm not that girl..

who worried about dresses..
who worried about skirts..
who worried about lipsticks..
who worried about make-ups..
who worried about how do i look..

i'm not that girl..

who gives a damn about my nails..
who gives a damn about my hair..
who gives a damn about my shape..
who gives a damn about my sleep..

i'm not your typical girly girl who bitch and whine.

i'm the girl..

who cares about my hygiene..
who cares about my pepsi twists..
who cares about my books..
who cares about my laptop..
who cares about my handphone..
who cares about money..
who cares about Manchester United..
who cares about DVDs..
who cares about my friends..

i'm the girl who spitted on barbie's face.. i'm the girl who pulled barbie's hair..

i'm the girl who loves you.
i'm not your chosen girl..
i'm not your dream girl..
i'm not your princess..
i'm not.
i'm not.
i don't give a damn of whether you like me this way..
i don't give a damn of whether i shouldn't behave this way..
i don't.
i don't care if you don't like me.


EMO TAH KU NAH. GILA!!



ah yessssssss by the way.

i'm the girl who KILLED barbie because she stole my shampoo and i just found out that barbie was a transsexual and she got a very thick leg hair. and i hate her because she bought me a pink bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment