Wednesday, September 23, 2009

He Used To Be.

I'm so upset.

Yesteryears, we were so close. We took pictures together, we drank together and we wandered on the street until late night together. We’ve done pretty much everything TOGETHER.

This year, fortunate enough, he has found a perfect girl who perfectly suits him. Well, he still hung out with us, still shared everything. He seemed like he didn’t change, much.

However, we went to a friend’s house where we used to cam-whored together. So I took out my camera and said, “let’s update our album.” And guess what?
He said,

“inda ih. Takutku gfku salah paham krg.”

Which means, he rejected me because he was afraid that his girlfriend might misunderstand us. Apparently, his girlfriend is a jealous motherfucker bitch who would snap if he’s with other women.

Utterly preposterous I could say. We’re practically family! You can’t just kick your sister out of your house because your girlfriend might be jealous of her. That’s BEYOND ridiculous. Its not like we’re getting married, right? It’s not like I want to take him from his girlfriend. In fact, I knew him long before they became a couple! If I really do want him, we would by now be a couple, right? I gave him the “brother” medal, and if I were thinking to marry a brother, that’s so incest! His girlfriend knew that we’re so close, why would she think such way? oh I know why. Because she wasn’t even thinking. She doesn’t have a brain to use.

I’m writing this furiously! I don’t care if he or his PERFECT girlfriend read this. I know he would make up to me but seriously, don’t bother. I won’t see you again, and you better ask God to be forgiven because I know I won’t.

What’s good of having to found someone you love if it means to take you far away from other people who loves you? What’s good of having someone who loves you if it means to hurt the people you care in the first place?

**p/s: If you're so afraid that people would misunderstand us, you should probably dispose pictures that we both took together. All of 'em. I don't care. All I want you to know is, I love you, brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment