Saturday, August 01, 2009

Requests


atu baru memajal.. nah.. kamu mau tau sapa saja tu?? kaling dari india, pakistan & dubai. =_= ngaleh ku meng-ignore saja bahhhhhhhh. ngam ni "kaling saja memajal". sorry, racist. perambahan brunei jua tu. inda apa2 kali ah? ramai jua urang makai. =)


next time if you want to add me, please state your reason okay? i don't accept random request. sorry, i'm not playing hard-to-get, it's just a precaution.


because once, a guy from Dubai (i think. inda tau lah, yg penting negeri2 kaling), he added me. and messages. every day, messages. he told me i'm cute bla bla bla. i thought he's a nice guy. then one fucking day, he started to talk about something gross, something private like sex. kalau sama durang myzah, aku inda kisah lah. aku biasa sama durang. aniiiiiii. entah eh. imagine lah, muanya bejanggut2 bemisai2. berijap gila.. siols.


told jeremy to fix it for me. ^^, he bravely warned the guy and they fought but Jeremy chose to ignore him.


point is, do not random add me. i don't want to rot inside your mighty friendlist. i don't want you to forget at least my name. i don't want a "who's this?" reply when i comment on your status because it was YOU who added me.


and most important is,
WHEN YOU ADDED ME FIRST, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD "INTRO", NOT ME. DO NOT EVER ASK ME, "HI, MIND TO INTRO?" OR "WHO"S THIS?"
because fuck, if you ask me that, i will definitely REMOVE you from my list without any second thoughts. get it?


Good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment