Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We are not what we used to be

You prefer them, rather than me
unlike you used to be
Why do you treat me differently?
Did I just disappear?
There’s obvious hurt in my voice,
Don’t you notice; don’t you hear?
Can I trust you anymore,
With the secrets we exchanged?
Don’t you notice I’m upset?
Don’t you notice I’m scared?
This change doesn’t just concern you,
It hurts; don’t you care?
Why have you left me estranged?What made you change?
Was it because of me?
We only talk when you want something,
You use me; don’t you see?
Do you like who you’ve become?
How the new you is arranged?
We’ve become so distant now,
I miss the way you were before.
When I know you better than anyone else
and we used to be happy with each other
and laughing out loud together.

So if I don't love you tomorrow
The way I love you today
Don't ask me why
Because I'm telling you now
You've changed
And not in a good way
I don't know you anymore.
A total stranger to me.

*heavy sigh*

P/s: I have every right to be emo right now. Better emo, than to not care at all. I am no cold-hearted bitch. Unlike you. *points to random people*

0 comments:

Post a Comment