Friday, November 19, 2010

A great deal.

First thing first.

We've been over this million times now. I'm surprised there are still idiots out there.

We're told to study, and work, and marry, and start a family. And then, what? We die. That's typical life cycle. Ain't it? Well, I am not going to list myself to the cliche.

I was sent to school when I was 2 fucking years old. Now I'm 19. This would be the best period of my life, enjoying, well, my life. I can play sleep whenever I want, eat whatever I want, play XBOX as long as I want and sit in front of my laptop ranting about my life in my blog for hours as I please. I do not want to further my study, and I do not wish to work anytime soon.

My sole wish is I am to be left alone. Leave. me. alone. Let me savor my happy hours, which will end as soon as I walk into a working phase. It will happen, not now, but eventually.

Please stop harassing me with your endless question about working. Your son, your daughter or whomever it is that you want to compare me with, IS NOT me. If they want to study now, or work now, fall into your cliche of life, that's their choice. Their life. You can't tell me how to run my life. If you think I ran a life of a loser, so be it. You can say that I'm ruining my life, but you can't change the fact that it's MY life. I get to say what I do with it, you don't.

We live only once and I am not going to let YOU run it.

Secondly.

MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED!
Okay he's my first cousin, but still, he's my brother. I'm sooooooo excited!!

Congratulations, Haji Fathul Hakeem! *squeal*

Thirdly.

I just found out that Mali's older sister's name. Get this: Amalia Afiqah.

Right....

BWAHAHAHAHAH!! Can you get more obnoxious name than that? Sorry sister, you know I love you, despite your....... heinous name. I understand now, why you insist to be called Afiq. That's a terrible name. I think I like your parents. They have humorous streaks in them. BWAHAHAH!!

Now, the matter on your brother. He wanted to join me at my brother's wedding. That's outright insanity. Because, well he's not my boyfriend, for one. I know I can introduce him as my friend. I mean, I have no problem introducing Arip to my family. Hell, I will bring Arip to the wedding if he wants, in a heartbeat. But this is Mali we're talking about..

This brother of mine, he's from my father side. It means a great deal to me. I want my other brothers, my more important brothers, to like him. I want him to be on their good side. I mean, I know Mali will behave, but what if he doesn't?

I don't know why I'm making such a fuss. It's just a wedding, and it's just Mali.

That's right. It's Mali. Damn it. I can't decide now.

I will think about it tomorrow.

Fourthly. (I'm not really sure it's even a word. Oh what the hell..)


Motherfucker!
Yeah, I'm pointing my finger on you,
Kate Bosworth!

I've always wanted somebody big, and tall (and drop-dead hot) since.. Well, since Eric. Whoopsie. Alex. 

Lucky bitch.

*crying hysterically*

0 comments:

Post a Comment