Friday, November 05, 2010

New lesson every day.

I've been teaming with same people, same group, same lobby when I play MW2 since I was in CS, right.. I knew their skills, their tactics and whatnot.. It's getting boring really.. Then I thought, maybe I need new faces..

So I began to resurface back in game forum (not gonna tell which) to recruit new squad.. Then I met this guy, he said he had to see me playing so he invited me to play with him. Kind of like walk-in interview. His forum post was over 500, he must've been playing for sometime now.. So I thought, why the hell not. I gave it a shot, no pun intended.

His gamertag is H3i7ixxxxxx. We've teamed up six to eight times a week, He's not pro but definitely not n00b either, then I'm officially on his squad. We have 13 to 18 members and I've played with them in turns.

Then one day, he was on at the same time as I. We played. Now I'm not one to talk when I was in the middle of shooting (I am not that skilled), so I usually put my mic on mute. But on that day, we won on lucky kill. I laughed.

Heili: Dude, you're a girl.
Mister: *gasped*
Pronto: (I guess he was shell-shocked because he was quiet.)
Me: ..... Uh.. I am.
Heili: I thought you're guy!
Pronto, Mister: *disconnected*
Me: So?
Heili: What the hell man..

That day, when I logged on to the forum, their siggies were changed.

(Our team banner)
One of us is LITERALLY a girl. Not kidding! 
(dance)

Here I thought I was gonna find new members. Pffffffffttt.

And no, I'm not giving away my gamertag and my team's name. 
I'm embarrassed enough. Most girls do not play this game. =__=""

But my team members are real supportive. They won't either. ;)


I've been having problem with my connection for few days now, and I learnt an important lesson I think I should tell you guys.

Don't play Modern Warfare 2 when your connection is crap. It's SUICIDE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment