Saturday, December 19, 2009

happy birthday, abang.

first thing first: i'm wondering if a man could devote himself entirely on one woman. like Eric - yeah, it's about Eric so shut up. Eric really worshipped Sookie, he thought she was his angel and he had hired some maids to assist her. maids, mind you! i have always felt insecure around maids, no matter how old they are. that'd explain why we never hire maids, ever. sigh.. i think i would never find one man like Eric. one who is extremely loyal, would pamper me, would take bullets for me, would kill for me, and fiercely love me. hey, fictional character, what do you expect?!

second thing, now this is important!

my big brother has gotten big. =_="
i mean, he's getting older by a year. i was out with Azim and i found this cute (very!) keychain. Azim thought it was ugly, but he knew me well.. i've always fond of bizarre thing. it isn't expensive, but that is not the point.. now, other than Isham and Afiq, i have one more victim to shower any bizarrely cute things. i arrived at home at 5, and had a quick shower, and off to Beribi. so pardon me, there wasn't a chance to take pictures.

so there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HJ FARHAN. i love you always! so short, i know. but i gave you a gift. shut up.

p/s: may i request a beta? my grammar sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment