Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The dead living things.

I dislike going to any occasion where there are probabilities of mothers bringing their 10 little monsters. I simply cannot tolerate those tiny evil humans running, jumping and screaming, and even touching things they shouldn’t be touching too. Then, instead of having conversations, sitting and behaving like a guest I should be, I am obliged to run after them and advise them not to touch those things again. Where are the parents? Oh, there they are, breastfeeding the other monster peacefully, or laughing their asses off with the host/hostess. When one of their monsters got hurt, I am the one to be blamed for not looking out for their monsters. Excuse me, but I don’t remember being paid to babysit your little monster here.

I hate having guests in my house. Kids nowadays are so fuckingly irritating. If they are not jumping and screaming, what are they doing then? STEAL FOODS! They opened my refrigerator, saw something they like, begged their mum for it. Add puppy-dog eyes for dramatic effects. Then the mums will act like they own the house, and say,”go on, take it sweetie. These people are so kind that they will not mind you eating their foods.”

The moment my poor food went down the throat of the little innocent monster, I will joyfully dismember the mum for courteously asking my consent.

Or they just steal the foods without bother asking at all. They just presume that the food was exclusively provided for guests - them.

Then I will hang them upside down and yell, “oei, didn’t your mum teach you not to take other’s foods without their permission?!”

I ache to kill them. No manners! These stupid creatures I mentioned are of ages 6 to 10.

I’m relieved that I was strictly trained.

I was taught not to peek in other’s refrigerators.
I was taught to sit still when visiting others houses.
I was taught not to speak unless spoken to.

I hate kids. Specifically STUPID kids.

xxxxx


I'm mourning for James Owen Sullivan or best known as "The Rev", Avenged Sevenfold's drummer who was found dead in his home.

xxxxx

I'm partying for my success in shortening my wishlist by finally purchasing Generation Kill and Xbox 360. I LOVE ALEX!! and Stark Sands too. =D
Brad "Iceman" Colbert - Alex!!!!!!
Ray


Lt Nathaniel "Nate" Ficks

xxxxx

Dead In The Family, Book 10 of Charlaine Harris's The Southern Vampire Mysteries Chapter One is on her official website. Damn I hate waiting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment