Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Eric Northman, again..

There are several things that I do not see without picturing Eric these days.

Silvers. It weakens him.
Stakes. It kills him.
Red. Fangtasia’s sign.
Black. Well, it’s typical color for vampires, is it not?
Shower. His first intimate moment with Sookie when he was under Hallow’s curse.
Bath tub. He loves it.
Tops, jackets. His favorite attire.
Other thing that reminds me of him is.. boxer. =_=
Red silk boxer and silver boxer.
And pink lycra too, for that matter.

Oh my.. I’m getting naughtier because of Eric.. Damn Charlaine Harris. Damn Alan Ball. Damn Alex. Damn Eric. Damn you!

I’ve been engaging myself with Eric-Sookie fan fictions to alleviate my longing of book 10. Some of them are quite good actually. “Good” is kind of understatement. There are awesome! Forgive me for saying this, but the fan fics are even better than the original stories. At least I don’t have to suffer from Bill’s dramas. Some of them pictured him out entirely. However, I’m delighted to envision his ache when he found out how happy Sookie is when she was with Eric. Somebody needs to slap him hard across his pale face. That ought to lesson him of how to treat a magnificent woman.

I love Meg’s fan fic. Aside from the idiocy of Sookie became a specialized and armed FBI agent whom are trained in Krav Maga, the plot are so much better. I love Cadel, Stephan and Andor. I love that Eric became King of Louisiana, which everyone who owes Eric fealty will bow before Sookie and pay her honor she very well deserved.

All Nookie (NOrthman+soOKIE) aficionados must also be familiar with Terri Botta’s fan fic, Let Love In as of now. It was well-written. Her research on Viking and all those deities made her story perfect. I love how Eric and Sookie can have mental conversations and Eric being resistant to sun and silver. I’m so glad that SOB Victor Madden is finally dead.

For all those affections between Eric and Sookie, for the lines, oaths and all, I presume it’s truly pathetic for me to say I hope for a guy who would treat me like that. Sadly, it’s damn impractical. Sigh.

Okay, okay. I admit, True Blood or the Charlaine Harris books are kind of dealing with mature subjects. So what? Vampires are typically associated with sex and gory scenes, do they not? So as to the books and those mature scenes, I guess it’s kind of adequate. It did not reveal “too much information”. Don’t judge me; I would love to see Alex in boxer. Muhahahahah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment