Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday

This was actually supposed to be posted on 8.11. Alas I forgot.


Happy birthday to anybody who celebrated their birthday today.


To someone,


I want to love
Please give me a chance

If I'm wrong, I'll take the responsibility too
Insisting you are the answer
I'm not afraid of being laughed at for being extreme

Believing in my instinct
Stubborn person doesn't complaint tiredness
In love with you, I'll not retreat

I did say
I'm not dodging
I insist on doing this
I don't listen and insist on love
Try my best to love
To make you understand

There is no other road to take
You decide whether you want to be with me
I don't listen, insist on love
Following my feeling with love
Waiting for you to depend on me

Love you especially
Pain is enjoyable too


This is officially the second year. This isn’t just crush, because I know very well that crush would not last long. I know this birthday greeting will not reach you; I just want to celebrate it here. I have nothing else to say other than you will always be in my wish list, until someone come and erase your name.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment