Sunday, November 22, 2009

nonsense.

no notes to be memorized, no friends to talk to, no boyfriend to call, no new book to be evaluated. no pet society to amuse me. nothing.

though i am at liberty to watch tv til the plug burns of overheated, sleep at 2pm, wake up at 8, i still feel useless. sure this is a *world* paradise, but being in a place where there is no challenge AT ALL for a long time can be pretty tedious.

my life currently is simple like hell. wherever i go, i always have my little black book and my mighty pencil with me. in that book, i wrote everything that popped into my head at that very moment. like for example, when i came across new words, or when i met objects of complaint, i jot it all down. or if i just thought about new quotes. yeah i'm a bit philosophical these days. guess that "heartbroken made a philosopher" turns out to be true.. speaking of which, i'm not exactly heartbroken. it is really more to unrequitted-ish which no one is to blame. *stab myself*

point is, i am darn bored. don't tell me to hang out please. i am so not into that. pointlessly wandering around the mall is a waste of time. i rather sit in my bedroom for hours doodling in photoshop or figure out how c++ and .php work. what's there to see in the mall anyway? bunch of colorful-hairs packaged with hideous-outfits idiots who wants to "enjoy life" or pretend to be cool? nah, i've seen it. what i have to say about that? utterly despicable. poor them mothers who gave birth to these kids.

what, seriously, am i speaking? rubbish-y. what is happening to me? i am madly in love with someone who doesn't know my existence (uh, i am positive that he knew. he just too damn busy to care.), i speak nonsense and crappy english which i don't really care, became meaner and meaner each day and am not sure that "meaner" is even a word, all of the sudden all i've got is laptop, books, and my dvd collections.

kill me.

p/s: in need of new phone. i'm considering both touchscreen and QWERTY keypad. what do you think is better? i want that LG Arena. looks pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment