Sunday, February 14, 2010

save your bullshit.

You work already?
So.. What are you going to do now?
Why don’t you apply at blah blah blah?
Yadda yadda..

Since you really want to know, I tell you what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna sit, sleep, eat and play my laptop for 24 hours a day for whole week. What are you going to do about it?

Really, what does it have to do with you anyway?

I will ask you these:

Did you sit with me during my exams?
Did I ask for your money?
Did I pester you by sitting idly in my room?

No, no and NO!

You did not do anything and yet, oh here you are, judging me. It’s easy for you to speak, but it’s ME who do all the deeds. It is MY life that I’m fucking with, not yours. It is up to me to mend or fuck with it. If I’m choosing to mend my life, it is me who’s getting ALL the benefits. And if I choose the latter, it is I who fucked up. It really is none of your fucking business. All you do is talk, talk and talk. 10 minutes later, talk. It’s bullshit, I tell you.

For the last time, it is my fucking life and if all you’re gonna do is pep talk, I strongly suggest, don’t bother. I won’t give a damn. I know I’m being stupid but hell, I love every minutes of it and honestly, I can do better without your needless advice, so just save it. I am stupid because I chose to be, but trust me, I AM NOT THAT STUPID.

0 comments:

Post a Comment