Wednesday, February 03, 2010

God help me, I love Scandinavian guy.

I'm totally distracted, and lost in words. I had actually finished writing my chapter 2, but then when I review it, I decided to write all over again. It happened twice. Why oh why. I have never been this lost.

I think, this is the source of my problem.

Damn Hundtricket! Damn Om Sara! Damn Generation Kill! Damn True Blood!

DAMN ERIC NORTHMAN! Yeah, you heard me, DAMN Alexander Skarsgård!

damn his lips, damn his eyes, damn his hands, damn his stares, damn his smiles, damn his yummy big body!

So God help me, I think I'm deeply, madly, terribly obsessed with a certain Scandinavian guy.


p/s: To anyone who cannot (read: stupid enough to) differentiate between love and obsession, THIS is a true OBSESSION, my dear. Do not, ever, condemn anyone whom loves you for years, claiming that she was just temporarily infatuated, her feeling were merely a crush and you certainly do not assure her that her feeling will just fade with time, which evidently, it fucking hasn't!

0 comments:

Post a Comment