Friday, June 03, 2011

L.A Noire


So I've beaten the game.. And I regretted it.

Because I haven't finished street crimes and driven 40 vehicles. Damn. Because it was Rockstar's game, I had assumed we could free roam after we've beaten the game. Damn!

SPOILER:

I love Cole Phelps!


He's awesome. He's cute. His expressions when questioning are so cute! He died in the end. Kinda figures. He had an extra-marital affair with a German singer, Elsa Lichtmann, despite being married.

Elsa reminds me of Casablanca.


In Casablanca, Elsa wasn't a singer and certainly wasn't a German. Her husband, Laszlo, and she came to Casablanca for visas to America. Elsa dated Rick, the bar owner, when her husband was in prison, if I'm not mistaken. In L.A Noire, Elsa and her friend, Lou fled from Germany during Hitler's rise of power, and were detained for four years on Ellis Island in New York. After Lou was killed, she had an affair with Cole Phelps, a married American Detective.

I love Phelps's partner in Traffic.

Stephan Bekowsky!


I despised Roy Earle, from the moment he backhanded Elsa. Not to mention, he's a snake.

And I don't care enough about Jack Kelso to love him or hate him. Just indifferent. Even though he's kind of a major character towards the end.

L.A Noire also managed to make me choked on my water..

It was when Cole was searching for a suspect, and it involved a hotel registry.

Apparently, checked in the hotel were Clark Gable, Humphrey Bogard, Marilyn Monroe, Vivian Leigh, Bing Crosby, Cory Grant, Robert Mitchum, Virginia Mayo, Danny Kaye and so on. And the suspect registered his name as Winston Churchill. I was like, what the...? Maybe all the ledger in the game were filled with actors and actresses in that era, but the ledger in this hotel made me cracked because I recognize them. Seriously, Clark Gable? He's my love!


I love L.A Noire so much that I think I'm going to play it second time. I love the music, the cars, the outfits, everything in the game. I love Rockstar!

Other Note:

Don't bullshit me by saying you love me, and then randomly adding hundreds of other girls' Facebook. And don't insult my intelligence by saying, "they're just for friends". Seriously, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. How stupid do you I am? I hate bullshitters, and don't make me hate you.

I'm not talking about Mali because in his defense, he never actually say he loves me. We're just.. uh.. fuck buddies. HAHAAHA!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Siuk jua :(

I find it ironic that others recognize me as Rockstar's biggest fangirl yet I haven't played this game LOL

Post a Comment