Monday, June 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!!!

28 June. Do I need to explain how come today is not just any day?

Yes?

Hm. Thought so.

You see, I have this friend, areef or better known as a6. Don’t ask me, I don’t know where the hell did he get such nickname. I used to make fun of that nickname but eventually, it grew on me. I prefer to call him Ret though. Or Rhett, taken from my favorite classical, Gone With The Wind. Don’t bother finding the connection between this friend of mine and the movie, because really, there’s none. It’s just that the name sounded similar. Bleah. I’m rambling.

So you see, this A6, he’s special in every way. The greatest amongst the greats. A friend I could ever dreamt of. In fact, I considered him my family. I love him as I love my own brother. We’ve gone through good and bad times together, and he’s been there from the start for me. I love him unconditionally. HAHAHAHAHA recognize the lines? It’s Warmness on the Soul. Seriously though, he really is special. I don't have many that I can call a true friend but he is definitely one.

I’m a game freak and completely obsessed with Chinese series. When everybody seems to be busy judging me, telling me to “get a life”, he does not. I’m abnormally fascinated with classics and even forced him to listen to all the classics stuff. When everybody brushes me off, telling me it’s freaking 2010, he does not. I think martial arts and flying is totally doable. When everybody is explaining to me how is that impossible, he does not and indulges me instead. I'd rather lock myself in the room and read my books than to hang out aimlessly in the mall. When everybody can’t seem to tolerate my aloofness, he accepted it with open arms. I love a guy who does not know my existence. When everybody tells me that I’m an idiot, he does not.

I bitch a lot and believe me, you DO NOT want to listen to my whines. It’s tiring and not to mention, exasperating. But he does.

For all that, I’m forever grateful. Thank you for being my friend.

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY MATE!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment